Saturday, April 19, 2014

Introduction

Dear Readers!

After some thought, I decided to begin this blog. The primarily rationale behind my writing is to record my thoughts about various topics. Hopefully, they bring some reflection to you in the event you stumble across this blog.

My primary interest is in Catholic tradition within the scope of reason. I also hope to include homilies, reflections on current events, as well as challenging articles. These are informed, primarily, by my background. I serve as a Bishop in the Old Roman Catholic Church. Secularly, I hold a law degree and an MBA. This educational background has provided me with a unique worldview.

I will inevitably post things that are controversial. I may also post personal opinions. As with any writing, my views do not reflect my church. They may not even reflect my own views, but are meant to promote discussion.

I am very empathetic to the words of Elbert Hubbard: "The recipe for perpetual ignorance is: be satisfied with your opinions and content with your knowledge." For this reason, I will share varying views.

No comments:

Post a Comment